Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Utter Sillyness



Here are some more pictures from our Christmas trip to Chicago. This one is of myself in the middle and my wonderful boss and his lovely wife.





These pictures are of us in a van taxi. There were eight of us piled into one taxi. Talk about a hoot! On the top picture you can see one of my co-workers sitting on the others lap! We were all laughing so hard! My bosses wife was sitting on his lap too! The bottom one is of me and another co worker. Did you notice the playbill she was holding from the show? Ahhhh....
Yet another co worker was sitting in front with the driver taking the pictures of all of us. She had the most dangerous seat of all. Those cabbies can really get moving! I am thankful that all the taxi's that we rode in had good breaks! :)
Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the fun I had this past weekend. It was so fun to just get away and be treated to something so out of the ordinary for me. I am a very simple person who lives in a small rural town. Chicago is not a simple person kind of town! But, for a day....it was so very fun!
Did I mention that there are only eight more days until Christmas! Tomorrow I will hopefully finish all my shopping. I just have a little wrapping to do and then I can make some goodies I have been wanting to make up for our families. And, most importantly, reflect on what this season is really all about. A little baby in a manger who left His throne to come to this cold dark world for me and for you. :)

No comments: