Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to you!




Yesterday was my husbands 42nd birthday. He loves coconut cream pie. LOVES IT! So, my mama indulges her son in law with one every year. A tradition in our family is that the birthday person gets to pick the menu for their birthday dinner. He usually picks fried chicken, mashed potatoes and white gravy, corn and his pie. Yum Yum! This year, we decided to do something a little simpler since my mama is not feeling well. We ordered pizza, had a big nice salad and his pie. We stuck two candles in the middle and sang the birthday song to him. My sister and nephew were not able to celebrate with us this year. My sweet nephew has a nasty flu bug that has stayed around to long, if you ask me! It is time to kick that bugs bootie! :) We all missed them very much at our little celebration. We are praying that he gets better very soon.
So, happy birthday hubby! Hope your 42nd year on earth is a good one for you.


No comments: