Saturday, December 20, 2008

A New Baby in Town



Look at this handsome fellow! He is our worship minister and his wife's new baby! He was one week old today. Our church has a Caring Ministry. The ladies take turns making meals for people in our congregation who are sick or recently out of the hospital or have just had a new baby. Tonight was my turn to cook. My daughters and I took dinner to this sweet family tonight. My eldest daughter LOVES babies. Seriously. She would much rather be in the nursery on Sunday's at church holding wee ones than to listen to our minister talk. She says he is "boring." HA! But, I have learned that even when it appears that kids are not listening in church, they do catch some things. So, she sits with us against her will and I pray that she is learning something from God's word each week.

Anyway, this is sweet Eli. He is a very lucky and blessed boy. He has two parents who love Jesus very much and wanted him very much. He will be raised in a loving Christian home and be surrounded by people who love him very much. Welcome to our world Baby Eli!

No comments: