Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas threw up!








Christmas thew up in my kitchen! HA! Down, down, down came the decorations. I am one of those that like to put things up the day after Thanksgiving and take them down the day after Christmas. I have friends that like to leave their tree and things up until after the New Years....but I just can not do it. There is something so lovely about having all that clutter down and a fresh, clean, simple house back again. I am sure they make a pill for whatever this is called....ha! Anyway, my sweet 13 year old daughter helped her mama take things down and she even swept the living room when the tree came down! What a sweetie pie!!! Do you see my sweet fuzzy kitty on the kitchen chair in the middle picture. Of course he had to get in on the action. Nosey kitty!

So long Christmas 2008. You were wonderful but I am happy to see you go. I wonder what 2009 will bring for me and those I love? I guess I will throw that question out into the universe and time will tell what answers I get. (Hope good ones!)

No comments: