Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally!!!

About 6 months ago, I began this little table runner project. I was going to quilt it and be ever so proud of myself. Well......after three attempts at quilting it....I threw out my white flag and removed the quilt batting from the middle and sewed her up and called it quits!!! I surrendered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Egads I need/want a new machine so badly. My little Brother machine is good for little projects....but for this I needed something that would quilt like a dream.....not a nightmare. :(

But, here is my little runner in all her glory. She is still cute....even if she is not all quilty.




And, I wanted to show you the little bunch of beautiful flowers my sister brought back for me from her vacation in Michigan. Aren't they lovely? I just wanted to share them with you too!


No comments: