Saturday, July 25, 2009

Couple Gifts

I made a couple of gifts for some people in my life yesterday. The first one is a little flag banner for a friend who is a third grade teacher. I bought a Recess Charm Pack and put it together with navy bias tape. I am happy how it turned out. I have no idea where or if she will use it in her room....but I thought it was cute anyway.




This HUGE pillow is a gift for a boy we know turning 8 years old today. He is a Cardinal fan and we wanted to do something with that theme. So, we bought a 27 x 27 pillow form from Hancock Fabrics and some red Cardinal fleece and I made a little slip cover for the pillow. I did the back in an envelope style so his mama could take it off and wash it when it needed it. I hope he likes it. That little guy is the one who gave the blankets I make their famous name....

When I brought the pillow in finished last night for my husband to see....he said "I want one!" :)




No comments: