Saturday, July 4, 2009

Baby Blankets

Here is one of the baby blankets I made this weekend. One of my co-workers became a grandma for the first time. So, I thought a little homemade gift was in order for the special baby. Her name is Cameron and you can see the little tags I made on the back of her blanket. Hers is all flannel....front and back. Then, hand tied to keep together. It is very very soft. Perfect for a baby's new skin!

This blanket is for my co-worker who also had a baby girl. The baby's name is Brin. How cute is that? This little blankie has the softest chenille and velour and flannel on it. I bought the panel at Hobby Lobby if anyone is interested in making one. Then I put pink flannel on the back and hand tied the corners of the blocks with soft pink yarn. My husband and family that was here tonight for the 4th all said this one was their favorite so far. I kind of like it a lot as well. But hopefully....the mamas and the babies will like them too!


No comments: