Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Won't You Be My Valentine?




Today I decorated for Valentines Day. I have this little wire "tree" that a girlfriend and I made some paper ornaments for a few years ago. I also have a little vintage ornament that was my grandma's on there as well. I made the little table runner last year that it is sitting on.

Remember the post in October where I told you about this weird piece of wood in my kitchen above my sink that I like to decorate for the holidays (because what the heck else is it good for?) Here it is all decked out in red glitter love letters and little red heart lights. It looks so much cuter in person.

And lastly, here is my new Annie that came to my house this week. Isn't she darling? I got her from this talented lady. She is sporting her little red heart dress all cute like. :) I sat her next to my Mary Engelbreit pillow cause she looks so cute and the pillow is too! (hey...I just got done with the 7th grade project...my mind was mush at this point...what can I say? hee hee!)

So, tomorrow I will get some pictures of what the outside of my house looks like for Valentines Day. Just spreading some love around the neighborhood. Someone has to do it! :)

No comments: