Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tag....You're It!!









My sister is a paper-holic. She LOVES playing with paper. I love playing with fabric. She and my darling nephew came over last night and she brought some "toys" with her. She had circle cutters and these little scallop cutters and paper and ink pads and little rhinestone bling flowers. (I am sure that they have an official name, but since paper is not my passion, I don't know what else to call them!) She also has a little toy called a Cuttle Bug. It does some cool stuff! We used it to make some of these little Valentines Day tags for gifts for our friends and teachers.
We had so much fun playing. The kids went to the back of the house to play and she and I cracked open the diet 7-Up and played at the front of the house. A good time was had by all!!! I don't know if she is trying to drag me over to the "other side" and be a paper lover or what....but I must say....it sure was a lot of fun. And, at the end of the evening we had popcorn....what could be better than that? ;)


No comments: