Friday, January 23, 2009

Lovin in the neighborhood



Here are the pictures of the outside of my house I promised you. Not many people in my neighborhood decorate for anything other than Christmas and this past Christmas, not many did anything. Kind of sad that our lives are either to busy or people just don't want to do decorating anymore. Who knows.
Anyway, here are some pictures from my little house. This one is my front door decor. That little pink heart has glitter all over it! Bling Bling! :)


Of course there would be something Mary also....a pink flag that is so sweet in person. Notice the little blue love birds on the top right corner. Too cute!!


Here are some window clings that I put up in my kitchen windows. I love the gel clings they are making now. They really stay put, unlike the vinyl ones. Cupcakes and hearts...Yum!

Lastly, my girls and I put up heart lace doilys in the rest of the windows and the french doors in the back. They are cheap and come in different colors. This year we got white and pink. We stick them up with scotch tape and voila! Instant love in the windows for cheap!

What about you? What kinds of Valentines decorations do you do, if any? I would love to know.

No comments: