Saturday, January 10, 2009

Favorites

This is some of what I did today besides laundry. And, who wants to see that stuff when I know you all have some of that yourselves. :)



My husband and daughter were watching the new American Girl movie, Carissa, on tv. My oldest daugter was visiting with her Nana today. My doggie was asleep on the couch and my kitty was asleep on the floor beside me. And, here I was. I put the fire on, brewed some yummy strong coffee, pulled up my magazine basket with all of my favorites, turned Big Band Swing music on to listen to and parked myself in my husbands desk chair in front of the fire. Ahhhhhhhhhh. I, for a moment, forgot about all the worlds troubles and stresses and just sat. I don't do this very often for some reason. Not sure why. But when I do, I enjoy it so much. It was a very nice hour or so to myself.

I hope that you found some time today to do something nice for yourself.


No comments: