Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mirror Mirror

 I have been introduced to this gentleman.  Actually we have been enemies friends for a few months now.  Because of him, I am learning something new about the money God has blessed us with.  That being said....I am on a BUDGET.  So, I have been finding creative ways to make my house pretty and do it with very limited funds.  My daughter did not have a mirror for her room.  Hobby Lobby had some pretty ones (half off this week) and I knew that I could paint one to match her freshly painted dresser and it would be perfect.  Here is the before...with my frog tape in place already. 


And here is the after.  Much better.

2 comments:

trish said...

Gor.geous. That is such a pretty mirror, and I love the creamy white. I can not wait to see what you are doing in her room. :o)
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely, Trish

jen medeiros said...

Hello...
I love the transformation. Love your other post,too about what you are doing in your daughter's room. Looking forward to your reveal.
Blessings
Jen