Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gift From Mama

I have mentioned before that the UPS and Fed Ex fellows stop at my house usually every day due to my husbands job.  I don't get packages...unless I order something....which I rarely do.  My sister had told me about a really cute picture she had bought at Target.  So, off I trotted to Target to check out this picture!  Alas, my Target did not have that cute picture.  But, a few days later...the UPS fellow came to my door with something in a Target box.  Hummm.  And, it had MY name on it.  Happy Dance!  Happy Dance!
When I opened it I found this adorable picture inside.  My mama had sent it to me "just because."  Was that not so sweet of her?  I promptly hung it in my "studio" so I can admire it every day.  If you are interested in the artist and finding some of her sweet work, here is her website.  THANKS MAMA!!!  I LOVE IT!! 

1 comment:

trish said...

What a beautiful picture!!
It is perfect for your room.
Sincerely, Trish