Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Playing

Went to my new friend house to quilt Monday night.  I have big plans to make this.  Except, I will make it into a wall hanging for my living room instead of a baby quilt.  Cause goodness knows I don't need any baby quilts.  :) 

When we moved here, I prayed for a new friend.  I prayed for a dear friend who would know how to quilt.  I did that because I know that my God likes specifics.  He is in the business of specifics.  So, I asked not only for someone kind to be my friend, but someone who enjoys doing some of the same things I do.  God answered my prayer.  :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the pinwheel quilt; I can't wait to see yours done! It makes me want to make one, too. Also, I'm so glad God gave you a quilting friend. I recently moved and would love a sewing friend, too! God bless you!