Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Long 2009

I saw on a few of the blogs that I read some ladies doing this. So I thought I would join in with them. Here is a look back at my 2009. Glad to see this year go in some ways...and in others...not so much.




January..prizes at a local pizza joint on my nephews birthday.

February - Quilt runner that about did me in! Decided then I needed a new sewing machine! Still don't have it though....
March - New cookbook I got shopping with my sissy on one of our rare days together.


April - Pretty flowers for my mama's birthday.



May - My sweet friend (actually more like my sister) and I on my birthday. I love her soooo much!



June - Sweet daughter enjoying a hot dog in the swing on Father's Day.





July - Camping trip in July when it rained and rained and rained.....





August - Our first trip to Michigan and seeing the beach! Another one of our lovely self portraits. :)







September - Darling daughter on her 14 birthday. She blew out every candle.






October - Our sweetie Elijah trick or treating at our house on his first Halloween. Woof woof!




November - Our new home in Michigan.




December - Mama and daughter on Christmas morning. This picture is special because she came to me for this picture.....I did not ask or beg. How wonderful!!





Happy New Year to you!!


1 comment:

Tea said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I love the title! :) This was a fun post! Your house is lovely :)