Sunday, December 6, 2009

A dear friend

My dear friend Lori gave me a wonderful "see you soon" gift when we moved to Michigan. She told me the story about how my little gift came all the way from Australia to get to me. She found out about Etsy from my sissy and found an artist there that drew the most adorable print I have ever seen. She had it framed in the most perfect frame for me. While putting things away in our house this week, I knew that sweet picture had to hang in a place where I could see it often. It reminds me of our friendship each time I see it. I decided to place it in my kitchen, where I am 90% of the time. Here it is.



This is a closer view of it. Two little dark headed girls in a tree. Lori and I each have dark hair.

Faintly written under the tree is a little saying...."Why don't you come up to my place?"
Isn't that the sweetest thing? I simply love it.

No comments: