Saturday, October 16, 2010

Up To No Good


Remember when we got "boo'd" a few days ago?  Well, we found out who did it!  Our sweet neighbors next door confessed.  It was soooo cute when I asked her if she had done it she said no.  Then she confessed and said she could not lie to me.  HA!  It was so sweet.  :)  So, my youngest daughter told me we had to boo them back!  We also thought we would get the neighbors across the street from us while we were up to no good.  We found these little felt Halloween baskets at Target.  The men got the Frankenstein baskets.  The girls got pumpkin and kitty. 



Isn't Frankie so cute?  And yes, that is Mac N Cheese in there.  Halloween of course.  We do things very gourmet in this house.  Hee hee.


One of the things we put in the girls baskets was homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer.  I had these little jars so we filled them up.  Then we stamped the tags and added ribbon to make them not as plain.  I hope our neighbors enjoy their goodies as much as we enjoyed getting ours.  Sometimes it is fun to be sneaky!  No matter what your mama taught ya!  (Wink!)

No comments: