Friday, February 6, 2009

Just for me



This is another wonderful gift I received for Christmas from my sissy. I love this sweet gals blog. Hers was one of the very first I stumbled upon and began reading. I was anxious to get my little paws on her new book but I was a good girl, and asked for it for Christmas instead of ordering it for myself. My sister took it a step further and asked her to sign a little book plate for it. Can you see it?

She called me sweet! :) How wonderful! I have looked at this book and looked at it and looked at it. It is beginning to show signs of wear! It is marked with projects I want to try but have not yet. I am looking forward to starting on one of her creative ideas. She is very good at giving instruction and boy, do I need instruction when it comes to sewing! Geesh!!

Anyway, if you have not already gotten a copy for yourself, you should check it out. It really is filled with lots of eye candy. Pull up your most comfy chair and a cup of your favorite liquid and look thru this book. You won't regret it! :)

No comments: