Monday, October 20, 2008

Pointy Black Kitty




I have been a crafty one again. This time, I made something for myself. Isn't she darling? I got the pattern from WeeWonderful's Blog. I made one for my sister's birthday, except hers is in little-dots for every day. I got this idea from the October Home Companion Magazine. Same pattern but I used black fleece for her "fur." I added the orange spots and used felt for her little nose and I embroidered whiskers on her face as well. The buttons came from my Grandma Mac's button collection I inherited.



She has a little bow around her neck that coordinates with her spots. :) I have to be very careful because I have showed her to several people and I think she just might get abducted from my little house if I am not watching. There were plans today at work when I showed my co-workers to take her when I was working on a patient! Can you believe that? My sister also has plans to take her to work with her to show her employees. I am getting nervous just typing this! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here kitty, kitty...come to the sissy. Your pal needs a friend. :)