Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm With the Band!


This is my oldest daughter. She plays in the 7th grade band. As you can see...she has a LARGE instrument. I don't think I could tell you before she began playing, what a trombone even sounded like! Now I know. So does the dog, the cat, the neighbors....you get the picture. :)
She is very gifted with music. She can also sing like you can't believe. She auditioned and made it into the National Anthem Singers at her school. She sings at the girls basketball games, boys basketball games and volleyball games during the school year. The first time I heard them sing...my mouth fell open. Seriously. I am so thankful that God chose that gift for her. She loves it and is very passionate about music. I wonder where God will take her with her gift. Guess we will just have to wait and see.......

No comments: