Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Space



This is my little space. I write on my little blog here. It used to be a lower base cabinet in my kitchen. I asked my hubby if he would take the cabinet out for me and lower the counter and make a little area for the computer and a desk for me. He said sure! I wanted it trimmed out with bead-board for a cottage-type look. That is the style I adore! This is what he came up with for me. It is just perfect! I can be in the kitchen cooking in the afternoon and still be able to watch my girls on the computer to see what they are looking up and doing. Something us mama's need to keep our eyes on. :) Of course there is a Mary Engelbreit desktop on the computer along with a Mary mouse pad along with a Mary coaster for my coffee, tea or diet coke. :) It is very unusual that neither three are in the picture! HA! It is a good thing I work for a dentist. I can polish off the dark stains left from my three favorite beverages any time I need to! HA! I also have a little creamer pitcher that has Cosmo's in it from my neighbors yard. She brought them over to me this afternoon "just because." Wasn't that sweet of her?

What about you? Where do you blog or read other's blogs?

No comments: