Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting Ready....

We are supposed to get a big storm today here in Michigan.  It sounds like most of the country is getting ready for something big.  My sister and I were talking this morning.  She heard that some grocery stores put a limit on how many gallons of milk you could purchase and bread and eggs....so they would have enough for everyone who needed them.  Our conversation made us remember this little ditty from Sesame Street and we laughed together.  Do you remember this one? 

Wherever you live, I hope you are able to get what you need for this storm that is getting ready to hit.  Hugs to you on this very yucky day.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Our winter storm started last night with snow and freezing rain. My boys are ecstatic to be home today! I just love the valentine's hearts you sewed, especially for Naomi. Do you do the letters by hand? I want to make some too! Stay warm.

Unknown said...

I got myself a loaf of bread, container of milk and a WHOLE bunch of sticks of butter! Oh how funny. Bring on the blizzard!