Friday, July 30, 2010

A Quilting I Will Go.....

I thought I would show you the fabrics that I choose for my "mystery quilt."  I have absolutely no idea what on earth this quilt is going to look like when it is finished.  That is the "mystery" part.

My quilting buddy Kathy and I are off for our big adventure.  I have been waiting for this day for a very long time.  I am sure there will be laughter and gnashing of teeth and diet coke and gnashing of teeth and laughter.  The laughter will be from Kathy.  The teeth thing and diet coke will be me.   I will show you how far I get when I return.  Prayers would be very much appreciated...for me that is.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it...unless it's an ugly granny quilt. :) Just kidding, it will be beautiful because you made it! Eat some M&M's too!

Sissy