Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lets Go Driving in an Automobile




It seems like we have a very excited driver on our hands these days.  She wants to practice practice practice every time we go someplace.  I know this will make her a better driver.  This song came to mind while thinking about it today.  Sesame Street and I go waaaaaay back.  It was my most favorite show in the entire world as a child.  I remember watching it when I was probably three years old or so.  Those songs have stuck in my head all these years.

Do you remember Mr. Hooper and Mr. Hooper's store?  Remember Big Bird used to go there and buy his birdseed?  Oh....I loved that show.

4 comments:

Big O said...

Oh you are your mothers daughter! now you have one like you sweet thing. Enjoy the ride it will be worth it all I promise. Mom

Freckled Hen said...

I don't even have to watch the video...it is permanent in my brain! I loved Mr Hooper as a kid, too. The show isn't the same as it was in the good ol days.
Happy Sunday!

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh my goodness, I'm having a major flashback moment! So fun!

Farmgirl Paints said...

brings me back;)