Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quilting Buddies

I have been frantically lazily enjoying cutting out my fabric for the "Mystery Quilt Class" I am attending this weekend.  I am trying to enjoy the process of the cutting.  So far, I am not doing so well.  I like to get things done.  I tend to focus on the end instead of enjoying the beginning and the middle.  Sigh....  I am working on it though.  While working on my fabric cutting, I looked around this morning and this is what I saw. 



Pup dog at my feet.  She did not even care that my fabric was on top of her.




And, my fuzzy kitty.  He always likes to be where I am.  Even in the middle of my cutting table.  Kind of dangerous with that tail and my rotary cutter.  Eeks!  :)  I have to move him out of my way all the time.  He just loves to get that chocolate brown fur all over whatever it is I am making.  No quilt is complete with out blood, sweat, tears and cat hair.  Right?  (This one already has all four of those ingredients in it.)


And yes...in my world....M & M's can be your quilting buddy. 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I can so/ew relate!! I am great at starting projects but the love for it can rapidly dissipate when the going gets tough! I am glad you found some humor (and chocolate) in it!! God bless!!!

Raul said...

Hi,iºam Raul from Madrid,Spain,you did a nice job with this website,i like your articles and you photos,i will visit you again soon to see the new post.bye bye,adios
Nehoiu online Marketing Asesinos seriales Directorio web SEO

Sewn With Grace said...

A mystery class is so fun! Your fabric looks so pretty. Have a good time!