Monday, September 8, 2008

Mama's Got A New Bag!




Lookie what I got! My sweet, sweet sissy and my dashing, darling nephew bought this mama a new bag! My nephew knows my love of Minnie Mouse and he thought this bag looked like her so he (with a little help from his mama) bought it for me! It is my most favorite color.....PINK! I just love it! My sister and I are heading out of town, well actually the state, the end of this week. We are going on a sister get away and we can not wait! So, this little beauty will be coming with me. It will be filled with my makeup, lotions and what ever else I can fit inside her. Thanks again sweet, loving, giving, caring, thoughtful nephew of mine. You know your Auntie too well. XOXOXOX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you will be sassy with your new bag! :) We love you!