Friday, August 28, 2009

The Bestest Movie!!!

I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out. But, being that my life seems to be out of control right now, I have not had the time. I REALLY wanted to see it on the big screen instead of my living room..with their buttery popcorn....so, I phoned a friend and asked her if she wanted to come with me and we went. We loved it!! I laughed and cried and laughed and cried a lot during this movie. Aren't those the best kinds? :)


I had a nice day today with my buddy. Tomorrow is her birthday party I am hosting here at my house. I already had the menu planned and ingredients bought or I would of made a recipe from Julia Child's cookbook in honor of her and our time together at the movie. I do want to make her Boeuf à la Bourguignonne recipe. It looks sooo yummy. To bad I can not pronounce it. :)

2 comments:

traci said...

that was one of the best movies i have seen in a long time. loved it. meryl was amazing.

cathleen said...

I loved this movie too!