Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom's Birthday















The 3rd was my mom's birthday. Her sister and husband were coming in from Colorado for a visit. So, she wanted to wait and have her party when they were here. Last night was the night. We had a nice time! For dinner, we had lasagna, garlic bread, spinach salad with homemade poppy seed dressing and for dessert....homemade vanilla cuppy cakes with butter cream chocolate frosting. YUMMO! I think we were all stuffed after dinner. ;) She got a lot of nice gifts from all of us. I think she was pleased with everything. But mostly, I think she enjoyed the company. She does not get to spend much time with her big sister because she lives so far away. They will be here visiting for almost the whole month. We will be celebrating my Uncle Delmar's life at his memorial service on the 18th and we also have my Uncle Franks birthday to celebrate while he is here on the 11th and my daddy's birthday is the 19th. Can I just say there will be a lot of partying going on this month in our family?!?!?!?! We will have family coming in from Colorado, Texas, California and Florida for the memorial service. All ends of this country! It will be bittersweet due to the reason....but we will enjoy each other, this is for sure.




So happy birthday Mama-O-Mine! Hope your special day was as special as you are to all of us!!

No comments: