Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some Lovin

 I have been in the crafting mood again.  I have also been painting my eldest daughters room and dresser and making it a sanctuary for her to go into and de-stress.  She has been studying very hard for her finals next week.  Poor girl.  :(  I will show pics of the room when it is all put together.  We are close.  But in the mean time...I will show you a little felt banner I made for my house the other day.  Just a little bit-o-love for my family since it is getting close to love season.  :)


And, you know I could not mention love without showing you a bit of kitty lovin.  Right?  :)

2 comments:

trish said...

OH how cute!! :o) I can not wait to see your daughter's room. I adore your home and love all the creations you are sharing with us. :o) Your kitty is just precious! So fluffy. :o)
Have a great tail end of your week!!
Sincerely, Trish

Unknown said...

Oh the brown furry kitty looks lovely on purple. Hope Sissy loves it too.