Saturday, January 22, 2011

ABC



Today, Trish over at Notes of Sincerity asked us to play along with her.  Games are fun, aren't they?  :)  Here are my answers.  Hope some of you will play along as well.


A - Age:  43 and 2/3rds  :)
B - Bed size:  queen
C - Chore you hate:  scooping snow (been doing A LOT of that lately)
D - Dog's name:   Sophie
E - Essential start of the day item:  coffee and scripture
F - Favorite color:  Pink!
G - Gold or Silver:  Silver
H - Height:  5'4 with shoes on
I - Instruments you play:  Violin (poorly) and Piano (poorly)
J - Job: Lady of the House at the moment
K - Kids:  Are made for lovin!
L - Living arrangements:  City girl (but my heart is in the country)
M - Music you love:  Contemporary Christin, Jazz, Big Band and Classical
N - Nicknames:  Honey and Shanngirl (my parents name for me)
O - Overnight stay at hospital:  C-sections with my kiddos
P - Pet Peeve:  Selfish people
Q - Quote from a movie: "Smiling is my favorite".....Elf
R - Right handed or left:  right
S - Siblings:  1 fantastic baby sister
T - Time you wake up:  5:00 a.m on the dot.  Which is why I need the coffee.  :)
U - Underwear: granny panties (per my 12 year old!)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Hot peppers (does this count?)
W - Workout Style: I do not have these words in my vocabulary
X - X-rays you've had:  Choppers and fingers when playing volleyball in high school
Y - Yummy food you make:  Hershey's Chocolate Cake
Z - The best place to visit:  I am rather fond of Disney and also Illinois since all the people I love are there. 

1 comment:

trish said...

We absolutely love Elf and quote so many lines from it! :o) And giggle every time. Sounds like you and I are early birds! :o) I had so much fun reading your list. Thanks a bunch for playing along! :o) If you go to "a game of tag" on my blog you can see other fun games I have played in the past. I just love these questionaires don't you?
Have a lovely weekend my friend.
Sincerely, Trish