Monday, September 27, 2010

Tired

After a weekend home for my sweet grandmas funeral, I feel like this.  Tired.  We had such a nice time visiting with family and friends at the funeral.  Why is it that it takes something like a death, to bring people together?  It is a shame that we are all so busy that we can not get together more often.  

My daughters and I drove into our driveway this evening to find our yard freshly mowed.  We knew right away who had done it.  Our sweet neighbors next door had mowed our yard while we were gone!  Isn't that such a nice thing?  Tears came to my eyes right away.  Kindness at its finest.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Simon....ya big lug! We crashed after you left and didn't do a whole lot either. Our animals were tired too, since they were super busy and all. Yeah right. Miss you guys already.

Sewn With Grace said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma...what a loving gift from your neighbors. Hope today finds you rested!