Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun Fun Fun Weekend



My friend went back home!! :( We had a wonderful time together! As usual, our time went by to quickly. I am thankful for the time that we did have together. We ate (a lot), drank coffee, went to Barnes and Noble and browsed around and watched movies together. There was a lot of laughing and giggling by all the girls in the group. She and I had some wonderful talks at my kitchen table in the morning over coffee in our robes. :) I am looking forward to the time when we can see each other again.

Here are our two daughters together at lunch yesterday. What cuties! Don't those milkshakes look yummy! I am glad that they had time to re-connect with each other. We heard lots of talk about boys, clothes, music, school and friends between them going on upstairs while we sat downstairs. Along with laughter! Lots and lots of laughter.

After they left, we had a concert last night at church. This gentleman was there to lead us in worship. Talk about wonderful! Talk about the Holy Spirit moving!! Talk about loud!! WOW! My ears are still not the same....but it was worth it! I am sharing my first ever video on my blog. If you listen to Christian Contemporary music, you will know this song. It's just a short little clip. Make sure your volume is up...but not to loud or your ears will be ringing like mine! :)


No comments: