Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Wreath

 After the Christmas decorations came down, I decided I did not want to hang the same boring decorations on my front door that I have put up for the past...oh.....five years.  I have been looking on Pinterest (a lot) and really love the yarn wreaths.  So, off to my little Hobby Lobby to gather my supplies I went.
This is what I came up with.  I am quite pleased with the results.  It looks so nice next to all the snow that fell on us yesterday.  I think it will do just fine on my door until Valentines Day when it is time to change things around once again.

3 comments:

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

Hi Shann! Your wreath is adorable! The colors are perfect for January's winter weather!

jen medeiros said...

Beautiful wreath....I love the colors. I wish we had cooler weather. It is 86 here today. I actually like winter weather....hoping it cools down soon.
Happy New Year my creative friend!!

Kathy said...

I love your wreath! I've been wanting to make a yarn one, too! Blessings and happiness in the New Year! Maybe you could send us a wee bit of snow:)