Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh My

 Oh my goodness do I love this couch.  I can just see myself sitting on this beauty sipping a hot steamy creamy cup of coffee with my fluffy kitty.  I would have you over to sit on it with me.  Yup, I would!  Is it weird to love a couch?  Probably. To get this gorgeous, smoochy, fluffy, comfy couch, I would have to find a BIG bag of $100 bills lying on the street.  The chance of that happening is slim to none.  Oh well.  I can drool admire it from afar.  It is fun to dream though, isn't it.  And in my little couch dream, there would be no cat hair on it.  Now I really am dreaming!

5 comments:

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

Hi Shann! I have dreams of a smooshy white sofa too! My current sofa is a hideous red chenille (what was I thinking) but it does have the English rolled arms. I am building up courage to make a slipcover for it until I can afford a new one! Happy dreaming :)

Unknown said...

Oh dear, Romeo might love it too when he came over to visit. And he never leaves hair...or muddy feet prints....or slobber. :)

jen medeiros said...

Oh...I love that couch...yes VERY dreamy.

I can just imagine my two kiddos and two Labs on it:)

I wish I could have coffee with you...no matter what couch you have. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, love it, love it....I will bring my tea bag, all you need is the hot water...haha

Be blessed today!

Kathy said...

I bet that lovely couch is waiting for you in heaven!! Isn't it fun to dream? I'd love to come and chat no matter what couch :)