Monday, June 27, 2011

A New Chapter





image

Today I begin another new chapter in my life.  I am going back to work again outside the home after being a stay at home mama for the past nine months.  I am excited about all the things The Lord has in store for me with this adventure.  I am believing that this is the right thing for my family and for myself.  I am looking forward to building friendships with the people that I will work with and also getting to know the patients that will cross my path each day.  I am a people person.  I love hearing the stories of peoples lives.  I have been blessed with meeting some of the most wonderful people in my career and I am very much looking forward to meeting more!  Off I go!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh and you will be GRAND at it! They are blessed to have you. We will have lunch waiting for you. :)

Sissy

Sewn With Grace said...

Asking the Lord to bless the work of your hands in this new adventure. I agree with Ali, they are blessed to have you!

Anonymous said...

Blessings in abundance dear friend!

jen medeiros said...

I will be praying for your new adventure. How wonderful!! I am looking forward to you sharing some
stories about it soon.
Much love and blessings!!!

trish said...

I am so happy for you! You will be such a ray of sunshine in so many lives! :o)