Saturday, May 28, 2011

More Celebrating

My little round cheeked baby in this picture turns 13 years old today.  A teenager.  I remember taking this picture of my little girls just like it was last week.  Time marches by quickly...just like everyone told me it would.  She and I have birthday's two days apart.  She says she likes it that way.  Me too! 

 Taylor's Top Ten At The Age Of 13!
1.  Skittles
2.  Zebra print anything
3.  Llamas
4.  Justin Bieber
5.  Aeropostale
6.  Her BFF Lindsay
7. Watching Cake Boss and DC Cupcakes
8.  Her mama's homemade strawberry ice cream (which we will be devouring later this evening)
9.  Baking in the kitchen
10.  Planning on becoming a famous chef someday

Happy 13th Birthday Taylor Kay!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
I luv you,
Mama

4 comments:

trish said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! :o)
Sincerely, Trish

Kathy said...

Have a super sweet birthday, Taylor! You sound like a wonderful gal!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Taylor! I hope it was a terrific day for you.

Wish I could have shared some of that yummy strawberry ice cream. Mmmmm.

jen medeiros said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter....very cute photo!
Love the list....I do this with
my kids every year on their birthday and record it in a journal.
So fun to look back and see how
their "likes" change through the years.