Friday, May 6, 2011

F is for....

 Fantastic! Flowers!  Finally!
 

This has been a very long winter for me.  I was so excited to see if all the bulbs I had planted last fall would awaken and rise up from the earth.  And they did!!  All fifty bulbs that I planted last fall are coming up.  Isn't that amazing!  Something laid in the frozen ground all winter long and when God gives the command to arise and wake they listen and come out. Amazing!!!


Isaiah 40:8
"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

2 comments:

trish said...

So pretty! And I love your analogy!!
God calling forth nature to sing and praise His name! Whether the birds singing, or bulbs breaking through the earth. :o)

traci said...

those are gorgeous. finally is right. this has been the longest arrival of spring i can remember. i finally have some lilac blooms. happy mothers day!!