Thursday, November 4, 2010

A quilt is being born

 It was a rather dreary day today in Michigan.  I have been diligently working on my quilt that I started back in ummmmm....July. Ahem.


I set up my little work station today to crank out my squares.  I borrowed my daughters little DVD player and put in one of my most favorite movies.  Can you tell which one it is?


If you guessed The Polar Express...you are right!  This is one of my favorite scenes with the Hot Chocolate song.  Makes me want to get up and dance every time it is on.   Yes, it is a Christmas movie.  But, I am wacky like that.  :)



Here is what she is looking like.  I am really close to finishing her.  Can't wait to have this finished.  It will feel sooo good.  Especially when the snow is flying up here once again and I can snuggle underneath her.

1 comment:

trish said...

Your quilt is off to a beautiful start. :o) You have such a lovely blog. :o)
In the next week or so, I will have our children pull out our Christmas movies and get ready for the holidays. :o) Polar Express is one of them. :o)
I hope you have had a real nice weekend.
Sincerely - Tricia