Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well...this is it.

Here I am! My first blog post. I am soo excited!! I have been a "blog stalker" for so long now and I even got my baby sister to start "stalking", so we decided to start our own. And here you are...you have found mine. This blogging thing has interested me since day one. And it made me wonder....why are we as women so interested in each other's lives? Even when we don't know each other, we care about what other women are doing. Have you ever noticed that? Maybe that is the way that God made us. We are caring people, us ladies. I have found myself reading someone else's blog, that I have no idea who they are, and praying for them. They may have written that they are battling something...cancer, loss of some sort, depression....it doesn't really matter. But, we are unified...us ladies, aren't we? So anyway.....here I am beginning to embark on my own blog. Wonder where it will take me? But, I am glad you are here to travel along with me. :)

No comments: