Friday, February 8, 2013

Big Big Weekend

We have a wonderful weekend ahead for us.  My sissy and nephew are up here for the weekend.  My oldest daughter is in the school musical that opens this weekend...Beauty And The Beast.  She has been working so hard for several months.  Tonight is opening night.  Lots of late nights and learning dances and music.  Her costumes are wonderful!  I am so proud of her.  This mama's buttons might just pop!
We have tickets for tomorrow nights show.  Until then, my sis and I are going to enjoy our time together.  She has a bag full of crafting stuff she brought up.  Who knows what we will come up with.  But whatever it is.....I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh, how fun is that! How exciting to watch your daughter perform. You all must be so excited. Enjoy every minute of your wonderful weekend!