Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dreams Do Come True


Once upon a time there was a girl.  She loved to cook and bake.  She did not have any professional training to do it, just a passion in her little heart for feeding people she loved.  
One day, her sweet friend mentioned to this girl about HER dear friend that was opening a cafe in their downtown area.  If you had asked this girl what her dream job would be, she would have told you without a seconds hesitation....."working in a bakery cooking,feeding and serving people!"  
This girl believes that God is good and hears our prayers.  This girl started her dream job last week. 

This girl is me.   

9 comments:

Unknown said...

GO....Sissy GO!! Bake me a cupcake.

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

YAY Shann!!! I can't wait to hear more about your dream job! Sounds fun!! xoxo Debbie

trish said...

YAY!! Oh Shann!!! I am soo happy for you!!! I wish I could come to the bakery and eat one of your yummy cupcakes and have coffee with you and Renee!! :o) That would be a dream come true for me!
Have a fabulous week. :o)

A Gardner's Cottage said...

WOW!!! Isn't our God just the greatest! I love how He opened a door to give you the desire of your heart. We are in the midst of a closing on the old cottage and moving the rest of our things to the new cottage SO when things calm down I am so coming in for a cupcake! Can't wait to meet you!

Take care
Nancy

Kathy said...

My heart is doing a happy dance for you!! So glad God answered your prayers - isn't He sooooo good?? Sounds just heavenly what he has done for you. Sweet dreams Shann!!

jen medeiros said...

My sweet Friend Shann...... I am so happy for you! Yes, God is good and I too wish I could come to your bakery. I can't wait to hear more about it and see photos! Much love to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I add my best wishes to the others, Shann. At last you will be doing something that you really love to do...filling stomachs instead of teeth...hehe.

God does indeed answer prayers. I am rejoicing with you.

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Just popped over from Renee's blog. Awesome!

Linda said...

How wonderful to realize a dream!